As I have promised, my reviews will be precise and based on genuine feedback. I am feeling both happy and excited to present my first product review on my blog.
Hope, you all gonna like it!
Brand & Product:
COLORBAR: NAIL LACQUER
Product No: Mulberry21
Market Price/Quantity: 110/- in 9ml glass pack!
My Take on: Girls are crazy these days for different color enamels. Really, I also have one of that insaneness. Luckily, I found one different shade which can actually match to your skin-tone either fair, wheatish or dusk. An absolute formal, skinny-toned, light brown shade with with fine silver, pink and green color shimmers. I am loving this color with official formals and it is not bothering me to change this everyday even if I chose to wear some dark clothings. I have wheatish hands-complexion and believe me it is perfect for such skin-tone.
1. Less thick and easy go with all clothings.
2. gives exact skinny brown shade in 2 coats.
3. A quick dry enamel as claimed by the brand/
4. long stay for 2-3 days.
5. shade of elegance and decent after effects
6. fine shining quality with shimmer effect.
1. I think girls with dark toned hands would not like much as it would hardly
appear in day light and it may cause them look their hands pretty darker.
2. Another con I feel that the shade reflects like a mac mud shade in a day or two.
Chief-Point : Recommended!
The steadiness of the lacquer is rated good neither thick not much galloping. For me, A perfect smart and recommended for all professional girls who sometimes prefer to show their hands simple and elegant.
LINKS to BUY ONLINE: